Saturday, December 9, 2017

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this tradition- Jolabokaflod Iceland's Christmas Book Flood,

 I have visited Iceland three times. I have so enjoyed each visit from, the Icelandic Horse riding, to the Black  Sand Beaches, to wandering Reykjavik and their wonderful bookstores. Given I own two bookstores, I always go into bookstores when I travel. Do you? I have just learned of this awesome Christmas Tradition Jolabokaflod- Christmas Book Flood! Everyone receives books on Christmas Eve. LOVE this! How awesome would it be if everyone around the world received books on Christmas Eve!
A new favorite Christmas book is The Little Reindeer  by Nicola Killen. A little girl and a lost reindeer.  So Cute. I love the illustrations! 
 Awesome board books are the Finger Puppet books. A new Holiday title is  Baby Reindeer finger puppet book. Perfect for little hands!
A  PNW favorite author  Martha Brockenbrough  has a new Holiday book- Love Santa. A young girl learns about  her Mom's involvement in the writing of Santa's letters. So Heartfelt!
Check out the Pacific Northwest Booksellers Holiday catalog for more book ideas. Thank you for continuing  to shop small with us, supporting an Indie Bookstore. 
We hope you stop in either store, Poulsbo or Bremerton, to see us about other book choices. You can always visit our website as well. Happy Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment