BEST SELLERS OF 2014!
2014 was a great year at Liberty Bay Books and we have all of you to thank for that! We can't tell you enough how much we appreciate you making an effort to shop small at your local independent bookstore! Here are the books you bought the most at our store in 2014.
3. Remember I Can't Remember: Shifting Your Paradigm Reapproaching Dementia/Alzheimer's by Eric & Heather Andersen PNW AUTHORS
5. Gemini by Carol Cassella PNW AUTHOR
8. Day Hike! Olympic Peninsula: The Best Trails You Can Hike in a Day by Seabury Blair, Jr. PNW AUTHOR
9. Love, Water, Memory by Jenny Shortridge PNW AUTHOR
13. Loyalty by Ingrid Thoft PNW AUTHOR
18. The House Girl by Tara Conklin PNW AUTHOR
2. The Sasquatch Escape by Suzanne Selfors PNW AUTHOR
4. Smells Like Dog by Suzanne Selfors PNW AUTHOR
6. To Catch a Mermaid by Suzanne Selfors PNW AUTHOR
7. Smells Like Treasure by Suzanne Selfors PNW AUTHOR
11. Smells Like Pirates by Suzanne Selfors PNW AUTHOR